You’re in for some Story telling – specifically – YOU telling your story in a meaningful way that CONNECTS with people.
And guess what? When you connect in this way with your potential clients, they WANT to do business with you.
I’m super-excited to introduce Maggie Patterson who’s going to walk us through the storytelling process.
She’s a copywriter and communications strategist
– and what that means for you, is she knows how to turn that special something about YOU into an intelligent story for your business.
Although we’ve just ‘officially’ met, she’s been on my radar for some time because she’s sassy, to the point, loads of fun and only gives advice she can stand behind.
And I love that kind of integrity! (You will too.)
A taste of what we get into
- Why storytelling sells – – and how to tells yours without feeling ridiculous
- Relatable moments and where (& when) to share them to be interesting and engaging
- The 4 types of stories (and why you need all of them)
Listen to this podcast
The real problem isn’t competition. It’s obscurity.
MAGGIE PATTERSON is a communications strategist and founder of a small communications agency that works with entrepreneurs and corporations.
At the foundation of her work is her signature storytelling process, The Story Distillery.
She has more than 15 years of experience in communications working with big brands to scrappy startups to help them execute campaigns that meet business goals.
She is the host of the Marketing Moxie podcast and her work been featured by Entrepreneur and Virgin.com.
Maggie is a proud Canadian who hates being cold, she’s a proud wife and mom of the 10-year old Lego king.Connect with Maggie:
Support the Unemployable Woman Podcast!
We hope you liked this episode and found it useful to your business (and you!). If you loved what you heard, we’d love your support. Here are 3 super easy ways to do that right now:
They’re greatly appreciated and super helpful in spreading the word to other unemployable women. Thank you!
Not sure how to leave a review on iTunes? Learn how here.
2. Share it using the social media buttons below.
3. Leave a comment below.THANKS FOR LISTENING! Click here for MORE EPISODES