Good copywriting is crucial for your online business success. You can have great service and product offerings, but if your copy is mediocre, your sales will fall flat.
So what’s a girl to do if she isn’t a self-professed writer or hasn’t a clue how to write good copy for her website, social media, and sales pages? Well, you listen to a pro. Enter Hillary Weiss, wordsmith extraordinaire.
A taste of what we get into
- Tips to approach writing that take the angst out of writing copy for your website
- The critical elements of an engaging sales page (these are pure gems)
- When to consider hiring a copywriter vs. writing it yourself (there’s a right – and wrong – time)
Listen to this podcast
Copywriting is a sales conversation with the people who need you most.
HILLARY WEISS is the wordsmithing half of Youngblood Sourcery. With her 1-1 Astral Intensive packages, she helps small n’ mighty businesses and superstar solopreneurs (like you) get seen and heard in 1, 3, or 5 days. How? With the help of words that lift hearts, inspire minds, and get results.
Wanna know more? Catch her riffs on creativity and the art of writing on her blog, or say whaddap to her on Twitter @hcweiss.Connect with Hillary:
Support the Unemployable Woman Podcast!
We hope you liked this episode and found it useful to your business (and you!). If you loved what you heard, we’d love your support. Here are 3 super easy ways to do that right now:
They’re greatly appreciated and super helpful in spreading the word to other unemployable women. Thank you!
Not sure how to leave a review on iTunes? Learn how here.
2. Share it using the social media buttons below.
3. Leave a comment below.THANKS FOR LISTENING! Click here for MORE EPISODES